Collection of Data
The types of information we collect and share depend on the products or services you purchase, license or access from us or third parties through which you have authorized us to receive information. We generally collect the following types of information:
- Personal information – including, but not limited to, your email address, phone numbers, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- Cookies – Seed Hawk or our service providers may use “cookies” (small files stored on your computer) to help analyze our website and to help us customize our services, content and advertising. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer. If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilize some features of the website;
- Login information – we may record certain information regarding your access to the website. These logs may include information such as your personal data, your interaction with the service, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account;
- Communications – email or other communications you send to us may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services to you;
If you need to update or change any information that you previously provided to us, you may contact us using the contact information provided below.
Protection of Data
We strive to protect your Data using commercially reasonable standards. We use a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies to help protect your Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, the use of such standards and security technologies is not, and should not be considered to be, any type of guarantee or warranty by us that your data will not be accessed by third parties.
Sharing and Use of Data
We collect and use your Data to:
- provide products, services and information to you;
- respond to queries or requests;
- process orders;
- create products or services that may meet your needs;
- better tailor and improve the features of products and services.
Seed Hawk only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Seed Hawk in the following limited circumstances:
- we have your consent;
- we provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses, service providers or persons;
- we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Seed Hawk, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We share your information with certain third parties in order to better serve you. These third parties may include equipment suppliers, financing institutions or other third party service providers who assist us in providing the products and services you request or their respective subsidiaries or affiliates. We also may share your information with our marketing, technical, accounting, legal or other professionals to assist us in our business operations.
You may: (i) opt-out of receiving communications from us; (ii) remove your information from our database; or (iii) elect to no longer receive services from us.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving further communications or wish to remove your information from our database please contact Seed Hawk by email, mail or phone by using the contact information provided below.
This website contains two types of cookies. Permanent cookies (in the form text files) are sent and stored on your computer. Temporary cookies are stored temporarily, but disappear when you close your web browser.
Cookies help us optimize the function of our website and adapt it to your needs. The website’s functionality is, to some extent, dependent on temporary cookies.
To prevent cookies, you can configure your web browser so they are not downloaded to your computer, but temporary cookies are necessary to navigate this website.
This policy was last modified on March 16, 2015.